By Aviva Romm
Use natural medicinal drugs to regard ladies at any level of lifestyles! Botanical drugs for Women’s Health, 2nd Edition presents an evidence-based, patient-centered method of botanical interventions for plenty of diversified health conditions. greater than one hundred fifty ordinary items are coated, exhibiting their advantages in gynecologic health and wellbeing, fertility and childbearing, and menopausal health and wellbeing. This version comprises new full-color images of natural crops in addition to a dialogue of the position of botanicals in fit getting older. Written by means of Aviva Romm, an skilled herbalist, midwife, and health care provider, this special advisor is an important source for daily perform of natural medicine.
Winner of the 2010 American Botanical Council's James A. Duke Excellence in Botanical Literature Award!
- Current, evidence-based details covers greater than one hundred fifty botanicals for over 35 diverse conditions.
- Case studies offer practical situations and assist you practice the content material to the true world.
- Treatment and formulation boxes summarize an important information.
- Color illustrations and images of plants provide help to establish herbs visually in addition to through substance make-up.
- Logical bankruptcy organization starts with the foundations of natural drugs after which covers women’s medical conditions prepared chronologically through lifecycle, from youngster and reproductive years to midlife and mature years.
- Appendices include sensible, at-a-glance info on universal botanical names, chemical materials of medicinal plants, and a summary desk of herbs for women's wellbeing and fitness.
- NEW! Updates mirror the newest learn and the most up-tp-date information.
- NEW Full-color layout and precise, specialist colour photographs of plants make this a distinct, crucial resource.
- NEW! insurance of the function of botanicals in fit getting older for women positive factors phytoestrogens, Ayurvedic/Chinese herbs, and discussions of well-being promotion.
Read Online or Download Botanical Medicine for Women's Health E-Book PDF
Similar alternative & holistic medicine books
My mother's COPD persevered progressing even supposing she was once taking the entire prescribed medicinal drugs day-by-day and had stopped smoking. After gaining knowledge of substitute remedies and Pathology I logically reasoned that her COPD used to be the results of a pathogen brought into her lungs via smoking. This pathogen was once proliferating on a daily basis although she not smoked.
Integrative Cardiology is an exploration of a brand new and much-needed viewpoint in cardiac care: the clever synthesis of traditional medication with substitute methods no longer commonly a part of Western clinical curriculum. greater than a mixing of 2 methods, this new viewpoint in cardiology highlights particular gaps in traditional middle care, and examines how substitute ways might be excellent to handle those overlooked possibilities.
Use natural drugs to regard girls at any level of existence! Botanical drugs for Women’s wellbeing and fitness, second version offers an evidence-based, patient-centered method of botanical interventions for lots of varied health conditions. greater than a hundred and fifty common items are lined, exhibiting their merits in gynecologic well-being, fertility and childbearing, and menopausal overall healthiness.
Aromatherapy, therapeutic massage and leisure are 3 of the main common treatments in melanoma care. This e-book bargains an built-in method of utilizing those treatments and offers an evidence-based origin for complementary therapists operating in melanoma care settings. overseas in its scope, the ebook offers crucial information regarding the moral context during which therapists can perform and important proof concerning clinical therapy and capability unwanted effects.
- The Earthwise Herbal, Volume I: A Complete Guide to Old World Medicinal Plants
- The Longevity Book: Live stronger. Live better. The art of ageing well.
- Acupuncture Therapeutics (International Acupuncture Textbooks)
- Art of Cupping Therapy
- The Legacy of Caraka
Additional resources for Botanical Medicine for Women's Health E-Book
Botanical Medicine for Women's Health E-Book by Aviva Romm
- David Eramo's Amore o amare: Intuire non è come pensare (Italian Edition) PDF
- Alevtina Sedochenko's Exercising Typology: 16 new user-proven exercises for PDF