By Michael Eysenck
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level 12 months 1 is the definitive textbook for the recent 2015 curriculum. Written by way of eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a group of experienced A-level lecturers and examiner, the ebook permits scholars not just to move their tests with flying shades, but in addition to completely interact with the technology of psychology. in addition to overlaying the six center issues scholars will research, the e-book includes:
- Activities which attempt techniques or hypothesises, bringing idea to life.
- Key study experiences defined and explored, exhibiting the root on which idea has developed
- Case reports which exhibit how people’s lives are laid low with mental phenomena
- Evaluation containers which severely appraise key ideas and theories
- Self-assessment questions which inspire scholars to mirror on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to help the knowledge of particular principles – excellent for revision
- Exam tricks which steer scholars in the direction of whole and balanced answers
- Key phrases outlined all through so scholars aren’t careworn by means of new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of bankruptcy extra interpreting to permit scholars to enhance a deeper understanding
- End of bankruptcy revision questions and pattern examination papers to consolidate wisdom and perform examination technique
- A complete better half site with various additional assets for either scholars and lecturers, together with revision aids and sophistication fabrics
Incorporating larger assurance of study tools, in addition to key statistical ideas, the sixth version of this well-loved textbook remains to be the best creation to psychology. available but rigorous, the publication is the fitting textbook for college kids taking both the AS path or yr 1 of the A-level.
Read Online or Download AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF
Best psychological education & training books
Dozens of exceptional practitioners and students clarify how quick the profession possibilities for graduates with psychology levels are growing to be. Oster contacted dozens of operating psychologists and requested them what recommendation they might supply brand new aspiring psychologists. Their responses offer a glimpse right into a altering and ever-expanding box.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2005 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Lernpsychologie, Intelligenzforschung, be aware: 2,0, Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen, Veranstaltung: Sprachentwicklung und Mehrsprachigkeit, five Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die Zweisprachigkeit oder Mehrsprachigkeit - beides wird als Bilingualismus bezeichnet - und ihre Erforschung hat durch die Globalisierung an Relevanz und Aktualität hinzugewonnen.
Medical education is tough for supervisees, a lot of whom are not sure the best way to navigate the supervisory technique and successfully construct medical talents competence. whereas learn and book-length texts on potent supervision have proliferated, those are usually directed in the direction of supervisors and medical educators.
In Play=Learning, best specialists in baby improvement and studying contend that during over-emphasizing educational success, our tradition has forgotten in regards to the value of play for kid's development.
Extra resources for AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1
AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 by Michael Eysenck
- New PDF release: Die soziale Lerntheorie Julian B. Rotters im Vergleich zu
- New PDF release: Remote Sensing of Forest Environments: Concepts and Case